Why Odessa National Medical University
- The Total College Fees of Odessa National Medical University is Affordable for Indian Students.
- Cost of living is also affordable in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS from Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- The degree awarded by the Odessa National Medical University of Ukraine is Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI) & the World Health Organization.
- The World Ranking of Odessa National Medical University is very high.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees from Odessa National Medical University in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS or GMAT is required for Admission in Odessa National Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and Global Medical Foundation will help you out in the entire process.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is about 1:14 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 4000+ students are studying MBBS at ONMU
Resources & Infrastructure
Clinical Base: The clinical centres of the University have 9,648 patients beds. These clinical centres, which include well equipped 35 hospitals, have all conditions & facilities for practice & training for its doctors and students.
The studies are carried out by 800 teachers, 18 academicians, 105 professors and doctors of Medical Science, 407 docents and candidates of medical science. During the course, the students master all modern medical technologies which are available today in the world.
The university has 18 blocks which general area of 20,000 m square, 6 hostels (fully furnished with all essential facilities), a library with a total stock of 1 million books, publishing-printing complex, scientific medical computer centre, students polyclinic providing medical aid to the students free of cost and 3 museums, sport complex with indoor & outdoor sports facilities, Students’ Club/Cultural and Scientific Societies, modern recreation centers on the coast of Black Sea where up to 500 students can rest at a time.
- 1200 foreign students from 52 countries
- 800 teachers, 18 academicians, 105 professors
- 407 candidates of medical science, doctors of medical science
- 18 blocks with an area of 20,000 sq.m, 6 hostels, 3 Museums
- Clinical centers with 9648 patient beds
Affiliation & Recognition
Foreign students have been studying since 1946. Over 6,000 students from Europe, Asia, Africa, America have got an education from this country and are working successfully as doctors in 87 countries of the world.
Odessa National Medical University is recognised/listed by World Health Organisation, International Association of Universities, European University Association, Medical Councils of almost all major countries, including USA, UK, Europe, Indian & others. Odessa National Medical University is a member of the Bologna Process (Single European Area of Higher Studies).
Odessa National Medical University is the only university in Ukraine which is a member of MEDINE (Medical Education IN Europe). The Thematic Network on MEDINE addresses educational institutional and quality issues in European initiatives. This project is being carried out with the support of the European community.
Odessa National Medical University was the first university in Ukraine which started medical education in English medium in 1996. In 2005, Odessa National Medical University was awarded a medal for the development of a modern model for teaching the English speaking students by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Odessa National Medical University is one of the largest higher medical university, a member of European and International Association of Universities, the leader of reformation of medical education in the country. Odessa National Medical University is a higher education institution of the IV (the top level) accreditation level conferred by the State Accreditation Committee of Ukraine.