Kalinga Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2024
Direct Admission in Kalinga University for B.Tech 2024 offers aspiring students a convenient and efficient way to secure a seat in one of the leading technical institutions in India. This article provides a comprehensive guide on how to successfully apply for direct admission in Kalinga Bhubaneswar for the B.Tech program in 2024. From eligibility criteria, admission process to important documents required, this article aims to offer valuable insights to help students navigate through the B.Tech Admission Process.
About Kalinga University
Kalinga University Bhubaneswar ranked No. 1 by Atal Ranking of Institution on innovation achivements offers a range of programs in Engineering, Management, Law, and more. Recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), it focuses on academic excellence with modern facilities like classrooms, labs, and sports amenities. With a diverse range of courses and programs, KIIT Bhubaneswar provides students with an enriching academic experience and opportunities for personal growth.
In this article, get to know about the prospect of Direct Admission in Kalinga University through Management quota for the year 2024. Direct admission offers an alternative pathway for students to secure a seat in their desired program without much trouble.
Learn the eligibility criteria, admission process and other important aspects related to Direct admission in Kalinga University Bhubaneswar. Whether you are a prospective student or someone seeking information about this admission process, this article aims to provide you with everything you are in search of.
Kalinga University B.Tech Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
For Direct Admission in Kalinga University for B.Tech 2024, here are the essential conditions required to be fulfilled by every candidate who wish to pursue B.Tech in Kalinga University.
• Every student must appear and qualify the Kalinga Scholastic Entrance Examination (KALSEE).
• Student must pass 10+2 exam with Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Biology/ Informatics Practices / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational subject / Agriculture / Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies / Entrepreneurship. (Any of the three)
Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
• Cleared min. 3 years Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. (The Universities will offer suitable bridge courses such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering drawing, etc., for the students coming from diverse backgrounds to achieve desired learning outcomes of the programme).
Kalinga Scholastic Entrance Examination (KALSEE) is an entrance exam that every student is required to qualify in order to get admission in Kalinga University B.Tech Programme. KALSEE is a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by Kalinga University and is held in various cities across India and other countries.
For Direct Admission in Kalinga University 2024, you are compulsorily required to appear for KALSEE 2024.
|Kalinga Scholastic Entrance Examination
|Mode of Exam
|Type of Questions
|90 Minutes (For all UG & PG Courses)
120 Minutes (Only for M.Phil & PhD)
Direct Admission in Kalinga University for B.Tech 2024-25
Documents Required for KIIT BTech Admission 2024
Students, when called for counselling, must bring all the original documents (listed below) and token fees to the counseling centre.
1. Admit Card
2. Rank Card
3. 10th Pass Certificate
4. 12th Pass Certificate
5. Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA, MCA(LE), M.Sc. (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology)
6. Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
7. B.Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D Candidates)
8. Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation
9. GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)
10. Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the Counseling Registration fees of Rs.10,000 (Non-Refundable) in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. The balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting.
Specialisations offered at KIIT Bhubaneswar for B.Tech
• Computer Science
Career Options after B.Tech
• Armed Forces
• Automotive & Ancillaries
• Civil & Construction
• Computer Engineer
• Electrical & Electronics
KIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Placement
Highest Salary Offered at KIIT Bhubaneswar for BTech – 63 LPA
Get Direct Admission in Kalinga University for B.Tech 2024
Direct Admission in Kalinga University's B.Tech programs opens up a world of opportunities and knowledge. As you embark on this educational journey, remember to stay informed, seek proper advice from Team Get My University experts, and take advantage of the opportunity to be a part of an institution dedicated to developing future technological leaders.
Team Get My University is just a call away to help you with the Direct Management Quota Admission in Kalinga University for B.Tech in 2024.